Monday, July 9, 2012

Amazing Wedding!

My sweet friend Emily got married Saturday night at the Sunriver Resort in Central Oregon. I met Emily through Fay, she is part of a group of girls we call the Oregon DG girls. We have a fun group of Portland girls that consists of pi phis from WSU and DG's from Oregon and we have had many fun times in Portland and on trip over the past 10 years. I love these ladies! 

So I left Easton for the first time overnight and it went great! My mom adores him and they had a ton of fun playing, going on walks and cuddling and knowing he was in the best of care made it easy for me. I did miss him though and since I spend all my time with him it did feel weird to be away but it was just over 24 hours so I was fine! And yes I did cry on the way to drop him off!

It was 90+ degrees on Saturday in Sunriver, made for a super HOT wedding! We were right in the sun during the ceremony but it wasn't too long and then we headed to the shade and inside to start celebrating. It was an unbelievably beautiful wedding and I am so glad I make the trip. Congrats to Emily and James Fellman and your amazing life together!

Instagram photo of the first dance!




 Awesome dessert table!!!




 Could you die at her beautiful dress!!???

 Matt and Camille were our gracious hosts and let us stay with them at their cabin, thank you Bell's!!!

 Self photo, We had MANY cocktails okay!!!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was friends with this girl! The wedding location and decorations look amazing! And good for you to leave Easton with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on having your first overnight "date night" with your hubby (away from Easton). I know it's a big step, esp. when you're so used to spending every waking moment with your little guy. It looks like you had a great time ... beautiful wedding venue, and yes, beautiful bride/gown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I'm glad the DGs from Oregon are cool like the ones from WSU! =) Made me think of Anchor/Arrow!!

    ReplyDelete