Oh Easton, 9 months already and you are so much fun!!!! You are on the verge of crawling but not there yet... I am so excited and so not excited at the same time for you to crawl. You are so curious and have to grab and touch everything. You now sleep on your stomach, and you are sleeping so well! From 7pm- 4:45am like clockwork, I nurse you and you go back down til 6 or 7am. You have turned mommy into a real morning person, I never thought that could happen!
You love to smile, laugh and you spend so much time in johnny jump ups and jumperoo you are the true definition of a bouncing baby boy! You are learning to share things and like to hand people (especially our dog) your toys! I'm' pretty sure you love country music as much as mommy and love to have dance parties in the kitchen!
You are so in love with your daddy, you like to imitate everything he says and does. Although you still have yet to say 'mommy' grrr!!!
You understand 'No' and sometimes it makes you sad and scared but I stick to it and you seem to be understanding some boundaries.
Stats:
18 lbs 13oz 40th percentile
28 3/4 inches tall 70th percentile
Head circumference 90th percentile
And 100th percentile in cuteness :-)
Grabbing my camera strap while taking pictures, that is so you!
You look like such a big boy here!
You are such a sweet happy boy, you make being a parent a DREAM for us and we couldn't love you more if we tried to! XOXO
Love love love, can't wait for a country music dance party with you lil buddy!! xxoo
ReplyDeleteI love him. When can I meet him? TTF
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable. Seriously. Have another one. You & Justin make cute kids!! (happy little guy, too)
ReplyDelete