Easton thought the party was kinda a bore so he just chilled out and read his book :-)
Chrissy (on the left) and her future SIL
There's that smile!
Easton and I with the beautiful bride to be
Chrissy with the Hostess- her Aunt Chris (whom she is also named after)
Chrissy and Jason monogrammed napkins- so sweet!
Auntie Ryann (my sister) and E
Chrissy (on the left) and her future SIL
There's that smile!
Easton and I with the beautiful bride to be
Chrissy with the Hostess- her Aunt Chris (whom she is also named after)
Chrissy and Jason monogrammed napkins- so sweet!
Such a fun weekend, a shower for both my step sisters (one from my mom's side and one from my dad's side). I love them both with all my heart and am so excited for both of them and there new adventures in life!
No comments:
Post a Comment