I have been neglecting my blog because I have been caught up in the dark and twisted life of Christen Grey. What great books! I read all 3 in a week and Justin was out of town for 4 days of it so when I wasn't Feeding/playing/changing Easton- I was reading. I haven't been this swept up in a book (or 3 ) in a long time! I can't help when I read but think which Actors would play these characters if this was made into a movie and here is what I have come up with so far. This is how I picture'd these characters.....
Kate- Annalynne McCord
Elliot- Kellan Lutz
Anastasia Steele- Anna Kendrick
This was really hard and then it just hit me.. Christen Grey- Chris Pine
What do you think????? I want to hear how you guys pictured these characters too!
I pictured Mrs. Robinson as a blonde bob'd Demi Moore- perfect right?
When J and I discussed the book and movie i picked chris pine for the movie as well..but I for some reason pictured MCDreamy while I was reading it.. haha.. but Anna McKendrick is right on for ana.. good casting.. I would go with all of it.. I didnt picture Demi more but more a madonna type character for mrs. robinson..i cannot wait for the movie..
ReplyDeleteI'm DYING with your blog post! Totally coping your idea. I need to think about it for a few days. So freaking funny!
ReplyDeleteI'd love it if Christian was played by either Paul Walker (hot!) or Wentworth Miller (remember him from Prison Break?!), but I think they're about 10 years too old for that part. I like your casting for Ana & Kate. I picture Mrs. Robinson as Heather Locklear!!
ReplyDeleteMorgan! I just realized you have a blog! And I had to comment on this post because I too just finished the three fifty shades books. I read them in a week as well... my entire house fell apart while I was completely absorbed in them... LOL! Love, love, love the characters you chose, too! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!! I for some odd reason pictured Andrew Firestone or Hugh Grant-- no idea why!!! SO funny! Great post!
ReplyDelete