Thursday, May 31, 2012

8 months

Well Easton rang in 8 months yesterday being a little sick for the first time! Nothing too bad but a little fever and crankiness though. I had a few hours where he was feeling good enough for some pictures though.
Here is where we are at 8 months:
*No sign of crawling or interest in it, but that's totally ok by me!
*Loves to give High 5's to anyone that puts there hand up for one!
*Eating 3 meals a day and seems to really like food! (Still breastfeeding lots though too)
*Loves to drink water, LOVES IT! Hasn't figured out a sippy cup but we are working on that....he likes to drink out of regular cups though
*Sleeping from 7:30pm-5am then I nurse him and back to sleep til 6:30 or 7am ......every night! Happy mama I am feeling less like a zombie now! Morning nap and afternoon naps too, he loves his sleep!
*LOVES toys and banging 2 toys together, making noises, rambling and trying to talk to us, jumping, standing and I can sit him down in front of toys and he'll entertain himself for an hour or so.

He is just a super happy guy and seems to be just loving life!






No comments:

Post a Comment