Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bear Rug

So my hubs went hunting last March and got a black bear up in Canada. He was so happy about it and although I TOTALLY don't' get why anyone would ever think Hunting is fun I was happy to see him to happy!

He told me we would be getting a bear rug in about a year...I have been in TOTAL denial that this thing would ever come. Well guess what showed up in the mail yesterday??? OMG I am so grossed out and scared of this thing I have been on the verge of tears that my husband wants this INSIDE our house. I thought the garage would be a perfect spot but he couldn't disagree more. So we are in talks about where this thing will go so stay tuned.... here are some pics!
 Easton seems to like it though....

 Oh did I mention the skull also came?!?! Oh Joy!
But my massage therapist last night reminded me that if this is the biggest worry in my life I have it pretty damn good , and she's right! But still somebody feel bad for me please!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a rush for Justin to take down a giant black bear!!! I can understand why he's so proud. My dad is a big hunter & my parents have a rule: He gets the basement, she gets the living room. She can decorate the living room however she wants, and he can keep hanging deer heads and skull mounts on the walls in the basement. Maybe you could have some kind of agreement like that? Then you can just think of it as "Justin's room" and it (maybe) won't bug you as much??? And how funny that Easton isn't scared of that thing!

    ReplyDelete