Friday, May 18, 2012

Being Outside

After being pregnant last year and literally HATING being outside all summer it's so nice to NOT be pregnant and actually enjoy sitting outside again! These past few weeks I have been laying out during afternoon nap even!
For mothers day my sweet Mom gave me money and told me to go buy something for myself. So I got these new chair cushions from Pier 1 for my outside table and this new pot with plant. Now who's coming over to sit outside and have a glass of wine with me?



2 comments:

  1. Those cushions are soooo cute!!! I'm coming, is now too early?? :-) ps- nap time (when I get to be outside) is one of my very favorite times EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new patio set! I love sitting out on my back deck! Wait until Easton is old enough to hang out there too!

    ReplyDelete