I now have a new favorite Holiday! Yesterday was so awesome! I got spoiled like it was my birthday, but Justin will never have to work on Mother's day and I get totally appreciated for being a good mom!
Hubs bought me a fancy new camera- a cannon Rebel DSLR. I love it and we charged it up and went to the Zoo to take Easton there for the first time. It was a great place to go to try it out!
Love this profile pic
Easton loved the goats so much he was laughing hysterically at them and loved to pet them. It was the cutest thing we had ever seen!
Loves to ride on dads shoulders
After the Zoo we came home and napped while Justin cleaned :-) Then we headed to one of the best restaurants in Portland- RingSide Steakhouse for an amazing dinner. It was such a wonderful day!
Being a mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me! I love every second of being a mom and I can't thank my hubs enough for our amazing life together.
And I can't even talk about Mothers day without mentioning my AWESOME Mom Jeanne. She truly is such a great mom, I have so much love and respect for her and how she raised my sister, step sister and I that I hope Easton feels the same about me one day. She truly is my #1 supporter, an amazing advice giver and she always is there to listen to me and has showed me what unconditional love is. I love you Mama!
Here we are in Costa Rica together, what a fun trip this was!!! I look forward to many more memories with you Mom!

Glad you enjoyed your first Mother's Day!!! I love reading your recaps. And what a great photo of you and your mama!!!
ReplyDelete