My sister moved into a gorgeous new house this last weekend and we went to help unpack. She got a few (many) things for Easton so he has a drawer of toys, treats and a chair at her house. I conclude that this mean she wants to babysit a lot this summer when she's not working :-) Yaaa for that!
He was loving the chair then got a little scared ?!?!
New toys= fun for at least a few hours!
Such a lucky guy to have an Auntie that loves him so much! I will love to see their relationship bloom over the years!
I'm wondering if Ryann will be my auntie?! LOL What a lucky kid. Is she closer to you guys?
ReplyDeleteAuntie Ryann is so excited for play dates and maybe even a sleepover with Easton! Alexis I would be happy to be your Auntie too :)
ReplyDelete