I drove up Wednesday late morning when it was Easton's nap time and went to my Friend Tiffany's gorgeous new home! Easton played wither her kiddos and we stayed the night there and had tons of fun! It was especially nice after the kids went to bed and we could sit and really talk with some wine in hand! Sarah rode the ferry over and had a slumber party with us! So great seeing both of them, seeing Tiff's new home and her sweet sweet kiddos that played with Easton, shared their toys with him and made him laugh!
Then Thursday morning Sarah and I headed into the city and I dropped her off. I went to meet up with Chrissy and her friend Tonya! We visited, went to lunch at Purple and walked down to Pike place market and luckily the sun cam out and it ended up being a perfect afternoon!
Here is Easton with Chrissy, meeting her for the first time!
Tonya and Chrissy holding Easton
Morgan Wine? I think so!
Then after an afternoon nap for E, we headed over to Katy's house to have dinner and hang with her and her darling daughters. She had Sayde 2 days before Easton so Katy and I talked lots during our pregnancies and were excited to finally get these 2 together for their first date! Baby Girl was teething and not too happy but I think they still had some fun!
Such a fun quick trip with friends, thanks girls for all the hospitality! I'm so glad I went on this adventure, I need to do more things like that!


Thank you for carving out time for me. I am SO GLAD you made the trek up from Portland. I really miss you!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun seeing you as a mom. You're a natural! Easton is adorable, and such a sweet boy, too. My only complaint is that we didn't have more time together. Next time, right?! ;)
P.S.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite meal of my entire trip out West was the meal I had at Purple (even better than my meal at Serafina!)
P.P.S.
Easton is a trend-setter. When we went to the flagship Nordstrom, Tonya bought Evan a pair of shorts like Easton's cute striped "railroad" pants.