Thursday, March 15, 2012

Girlfriends coming to Visit!

As I said on facebook the other day I have the Post Vacation blues...you know when you're home and back in your routine and missing the fun, sunny weather and all that relaxing on your trip? Well the good news is it's not lasting long because two of my favorite people and BFF's are coming to to stay with me and meet Easton this weekend! I couldn't be more excited to see them, catch up and for them to meet my son! I thought I'd write a little about each and show some old pictures!

Gretchen. This Picture pretty much sums up her goofiness and the fact she never cares what anyone thinks, I LOVE that about her! She doesn't give a damn and will do what she wants. This is tailgating before the rose bowl....

Gretchen and I haven't lived int he same town since College, 2001 but its like our friendship hasn't skipped a beat. We spent two summers in College living and working together as interns (in Vegas at the Venetian and in Couer d'Alene at the Resort) and I think that forever bonded us. I can say ANYTHING to Gretchen and she never judges, she's always there to chat with me and she is hilarious and fun! Just a truly beautiful person on the inside and out! Here we are....


Sarah. She is one of those people that is so pretty when you first meet her you kinda want to hate her and assume she must be a cocky bitch. But she is honestly one of the nicest and genuine people I know, I love tath about her! I literally dont' think she ever has a bad thing to say about anyone!


We haven't lived in the same town since College, 2000. She graduated end of my Junior year and its awesome that our friendship is still so strong. We were always roommates in Pi Phis because we were best friends and both a little messy! In fact we spent so much time together in College we made up a name for ourselves (Smores) and even dressed up as Romy and Michelle for Halloween one year. I can honestly say most of the time I spent laughing in College was with Sarah by my side. This girl is FUN! And she is beyond sweet and I know she is always there for me.

Gretchen now lives in Tri Cities and is a successful banquet manager at a winery. I can only imagine she runs that place. And Sarah is an amazing hair stylist and owns her own Salon in Seattle, and recently got engaged to I cannot wait to hear all about wedding stuff!

CANNOT wait to sit around, talk and drink lots of wine with these girls this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That is a PERFECT summary of both Greth and Sarah. I honestly LOVE our friends. They make me laugh so hard. The picture of Gretch sums her up. Sarah is so kind. I'll never forget the trip to Vegas and the men were following us everywhere because of Sarah. I'm a little jealous of your weekend and hope you girls have so much fun. They are going to be fighting over Easton.

    ReplyDelete