Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Best Snack Ever

I have been snacking on Larabars for years and have introduced quite a few people to them. Not only are delish and have amazing flavors, they are just fruit and Nut! The don't have any weird ingredients!
One of my favorites is peanut butter cookie and the ingredients are: dates, peanuts and sea salt..... That's it, isn't that great!

Here are other flavors, I have had them all and they are all great!
Lemon Bar
Key lime pie
coconut creme pie
Chocolate Chip cookie dough
peanut butter chocolate
apple pie
cashew cookie
banana bread
carrot cake


1 comment:

  1. Normally I agree with everything you say, Mo, so I went out and bought a peanut butter cookie Larabar this morning, and - well - let's just say I'm not as big of a fan as you are!! Maybe it's an acquired taste? I miss you!! And post more pics of Easton, please!

    ReplyDelete