Easton and my sister Ryann (aka his personal clothes shopper)
He is loving to try to stand up!
He loves to sit up in his bumbo!
You can kinda tell here but he is getting more hair- its white blonde, I think he's gonna be a toe head :-)
He has rolled over 3 times now! From tummy to back only and only for me, he hasn't showed his dad his new move!
We started putting him in the jumperoo and he loves it! He doesn't bounce alot b/c he's too short (we put a towel under it hoping he will bounce soon!) but he gets to sit up and play with new toys so who wouldn't love that!?!?!?
We are clearly still working on smiling for the camera....hopefully that will start soon! He'll be 4 months later this week and We are loving life with him!









I didn't think it was possible, but Easton keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love seeing all the photos (and how cute is that milk truck onesie?!) Just wait. Pretty soon he'll be jumping like crazy in the jumparoo. You'll be hearing that manic bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce sound in your dreams.
ReplyDelete