Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekend in pictures....

We have had such a nice weekend relaxing and spending time together as a family! I miss Justin when he's working all week. So I wanted to blog while Easton naps and Justin cleans my car :-) Friday started with a visit from my sweet friend Camille and my sister came over for dinner that night. Saturday we babysat my friends Melissa's 5 year old daughter Kendall  and today we ran errands. We also have gone on long walks both days and are loving this sunny cold weather, its like we live in Central Oregon or something!!!! As you can see above Easton is doing great with Tummy time and is really getting good neck strength! I put him in the Bjorn (which he loves now, yaa!) facing out when I go shopping and he loves it, and it makes shopping easier for me!

Lots of catnaps this weekend......
 Favorite thing to suck on....his hand!
 Kendall and Easton. He loved her , she made him laugh so hard, it was great!
 His new Monkey toy from Kendall.....
 I love his Navy blue eyes staring at me here!
 I had to take this because I know one day Easton will be 6'5 and we will laugh at this picture of him sitting on his dad!
 And here is his stealth move of trying to watch the damn TV!!!!
 Showing some Cougar pride!!!

2 comments:

  1. Easton is so adorable!!! I really have to see him (and you!) SOON! I'm hoping to take a trip to Washington this spring ... how far are you from the Gig Harbor area? Maybe we could meet somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magoooo! He is SUCH A DOLL!!!! I would love to meet him the next time you make your way to Seattle. And you are the cutest commenting on my "big decision" post. You are so right. Everyone says GO!!!! I love that it would be a hard call for you as well. Looks like mommyhood is treating you well. Ready for #2 yet??? :-)

    ReplyDelete