Easton is 6 months today! I feel like I should celebrate with a big glass of wine and some cake, no?!?! Isn't it an accomplishment for me too, I'm still alive and totally happy and haven't had a good night sleep since I was pregnant! Okay enough about me, it's Eastons day not mine....
Easton loves.....
*Peekaboo when I hide behind my hair
*Pretty much everything his dad does
*Baths, now that he takes them in the big tub with his dad, has toys to play with in there and splashes around lots
*Sitting up. Must. always. be sitting up...
*Some new toys that he recently got from his grandparents, he can sit up and play with them and they make lots of noise
*Sweet potatoes. We have tried pears, bananas and zucchini but doesn't care for anything but sweet potatoes so far
*The ktm binky- he is teething so hard and it really seems to help!
*His jumperoo and the johnny jump up.
Stats:
17lbs 7oz, 50th percentile
27.5 inches, 85th percentile
And his head is still 97th percentile!
Sporting his dad's company Shirt!
This kid loves Toys that make noise
This is mackie's position when we are in Easton's room, he is not allowed in but just lays in the doorway....
You know how all parents say "enjoy it, it all goes by so fast" Well it does because they sleep so much, duh! Easton is in bed from 7pm-8am and takes 2 naps. Luckily I get to be with him all the time but for his dad who only gets to see him a few hours a day I get it now. I'm so glad I get to be at home with him and truly get to enjoy every second.
LOVE YOU EASTON!






Happy 6 months Buddy, you are getting so big! I need to see you soon!! Yes Mo, you deserve at least wine and cake!! xxoo
ReplyDeleteSix months already!? How did THAT happen? He is such a happy, well-adjusted baby! And yes, you deserve to celebrate every single milestone in Easton's life. It's not easy figuring out the whole parenting thing — esp. when you're sleep deprived 24/7!!! — so do it up right and have a glass (or two!) of wine and a dessert. And then be prepared to have more wine in May!!!
ReplyDeleteYou forgot to mention how much he loves his auntie Ryann! He is so damn cute, I can't get enough of him!
ReplyDelete