Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another Bad day for Mackie

This poor dog of ours in tortured daily as I go into the babies room and organize things. He always has to follow me in..... and there are so many fun toys- that look like they should be his. He sits and stares at them just waiting for permission and looking so sad. It's like the face of a pregnant lady in an ice cream factory after being told she can't have any.....The good news is I know Easton will learn how to share real early in life since I am sure Mackie will be all over every toy he has.

After about an hour if this this morning I vacuumed the house as well, which is truly Mackie's biggest fear in life. Poor guy is sound asleep now, such a mentally exhausting morning!

On a side note I never realized how lazy this beast is until I started staying home! He literally sleeps all day, lucky guy!

The nursery is coming along great, we get our chair on Thursday, then we will put a few things on the walls so pics to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Morgs - he is so cute! What a sweetheart that he hasnt touched any of the toys, he must really be a good dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he steals one of the footballs one day and you can't find it! I LOVE your Mackie! He is going to be a good big brother!

    ReplyDelete