I have turned into a total hippie mom and now am using The Honest company diapers, wipes and toiletries on Easton. It grosses me out what they put in diapers and if you research it, it will shock you. Jessica Alba started this company and it's all chemical, paraben free products for baby and Mom. I love the diapers they have cute designs, (skulls, anchors, gingham and just white for boys) and the wipes are great. The bubble bath is nice, the lotion smells great and the healing balm works wonders on irritated skin. I recommend trying this stuff if you are passionate about chemical free for your baby. There scores are all super low in the Cosmetic database, love that!
http://www.honest.com
Cosmetic database website too; if you want to see how the products you use on your baby rate. (johnson & johnson is toxic!!!) Also I put in all my face wash, moisturizers, deodorant etc and have made some changes for myself! Our skin is our largest organ, why not protect it?
http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/

I love when you share favorite products. I tried one time to switch all my kiddos stuff but then they got really dry itchy skin so sometimes I feel like it is a no win ;-( I might have to try this though. xoxo
ReplyDelete