My menu for Christmas Eve dinner:
Apps's- crab artichoke dip(I make this and serve it hot with bread- so effin good!) dates stuffed with almonds and wrapped in bacon (this recipe is from the cook on RHW of Beverly Hills!) and cheese, sausage, crackers and pepper jelly (that my aunt made!)
Dinner- Smoked Glazed Ham, scalloped potatoes (my mom is making), Vegis, salad (Gorgonzola, pear and candies walnuts-so good!) and rolls for my carb lover husband!
Dessert- I will put out my fudge I made as well as my butterscotch drops and snickerdoodles. My mom has something she wants to make too!
DRINKS-Cranpagne's all they way!!! (Cranberry and Champagne- very festive and delish!) Throw in a few real cranberries for looks!
Some pics from our week...we have been shopping, baking, walking (beautiful sunny days-can't believe its December!) and had a few playdates
Such a smiler lately- so hard to capture it though with my shitty camera or shitty camer phone!

He's really starting to play with toys and of course just tries to put everything in his mouth!
He's such a chill little dude!
I love those cheeks! Cannot kiss them enough!
Smiles on the play gym!
Christmas is still hard because I miss my Dad SO much! I think about him multiple times a day as it is and during this time its even more. I wish he would have been able to meet Easton, he would've had the hugest smile on his face watching him smile and giggle!
I love Christmas and all that is stands for. We always had the best time around the Holidays growing up. I love seeing people and spending lots of time with family and friends and giving gifts. Although to me its more about just seeing people than the gifts.....however the other night a HUGE box appeared under the tree that says "To:mommy From:Easton".......dying to know whats inside!
Merry Christmas!





No comments:
Post a Comment