Thursday, December 15, 2011

Parents are moving farther away :-(

Waste Connections is moving its corporate office to Houston TX...so therefore my Mom and Step Dad are moving there! I'm excited for their new adventure but I'm selfishly sad. It has been hard having my mom live in California for the last 4 years but since its just Sacramento we still saw eachother a lot. She would come up and I went to visit alot. Houston is not going to be easy or cheap to get to, but I have never been to Texas and Justin and I both are dying to go! They are moving in February- so soon!
Here is a video of The Woodlands- the area the office will be in and where my parents live...It really looks like a great place to visit!  The Woodlands on You tube

Since they still have a home in Vancouver they will be back often, my mom says she'll be here in July-August and for December....but I hope Eric will retire someday and they'll be here even more. Espcially when I have another baby I will so need my moms help! And I of course want them to play a big role in my kids lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment