Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Great 1st Christmas

We had such a wonderful Christmas! I totally have the post Christmas blues....that also consist of not wanting to put my house back together and being in denial that I have to put all these Christmas decorations away! My house seems so bare after I put it all away it makes me sad...And then the after Holiday/get my body back dieting starts. Ugh. But I will say Santa was good to me this year!

I got an ipad 2 so my mom and I can facetime and she will be able to see Easton better, it'll be so much fun for both of us!

Cusinart Hand blender- I love making soups and am excited to use this!

Burberry Brit- a light and refreshing scent
 Hubs got me this necklace- it has Easton's birth stone (Sapphire) and his name and birthday on it, I love it!
 It's so random but I have been wanting a globe for years (because I dont' know where anything is, ha!), and I got one! It lights up and I have the perfect spot for it in my dining room- just need to find a table for it
 Mumm Champagne, yes please!
 A day at the Spa.....
 Ugg sweater boots, so cozy and warm!
 Stemless wine glasses that are hand painted with Christmasy things (and dishwasher safe!)
My sister got us all these gift cards for restaurants- which is so awesome and will encourage date nights! And so many stocking stuffer things, just too much to list!

And Easton was so spoiled! He got so many toys, clothes and things. He is all set! I can't wait for next Christmas when he actually kinda knows whats going on and can play with things! I picture him just running around and having such a great time with everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that necklace that Justin bought for you. How thoughtful! I love my Ipad, I'm still learning how to use it. Maybe Easton and I should Facetime?! Too bad, I don't even know how to do it! He can teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently you were on Santa's "good" list! Love the necklace and the boots ... and a spa day!! Such a great way to unwind after the busy holidays. You're right, Easton will probably be running around next Christmas. It will get more and more fun each year as he starts to "get" what it's all about. (Not just the gifts, but the excitement of being with family.) We started doing four gifts/each boy: Something they want, something they need, something to play with, and something to read. It's worked well so far!

    ReplyDelete