Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tis' the Season!

Christmas is in full swing at out house! My shopping is almost done, we've seen Santa, we've gone to a few parties and still have a few more! Tonight me and the girls are decorating cookies- I volunteered to make the cookies and did this morning, I feel like its my duty as a SAHM to do stuff like that for my working friends! Got my Holiday cards out, my friend Desi took a few photos of Easton for me I used the first one on the card:
 This really captures his personality- just totally chill! (unless he's hungry-then he can be a bit of a beast!)
Easton has been sleeping 8 hours a night for weeks now, then it crept up to 9 and last night it was 10! I actually woke up and had to pump because I was in so much pain! Then I just waited for him to get up, I was excited for him to wake up because I missed him. We have such a good time together playing, reading books and just smiling at each other I was excited for our day to start.

A few of my favorite Christmas Movies:



1 comment:

  1. LOVED your Christmas card! Easton is a really beautiful baby (and I'm not just saying that either!)
    The Holiday is a CLASSIC, and who doesn't love A Christmas Story? "You'll shoot yer eye out!!"
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas, Mo!

    ReplyDelete