I am going to copy my friends Chrissy's blog because I just read her fabulous new blog post about all the things she loves. It was so fun to read and it makes me feel like I just hung out with her and talked! I am not going to write about the things I love about my son and husband because those are just to obvious...I am going to write about myself, what I love. I use to be just a single girl with a career and that was so much of my identity that is now all about being a wife and mom. So here we go.....
I love Country and Christmas music. I love talking about celebrity gossip with my girlfriends. I love a really good turkey sandwich. I love greeting my husband at the door when he gets home from work. I love people who don't give a damn about what others think and do what they want. I love the feeling of having a glass of wine after a hard day. I love the feeling I get at the gym while working out and I love the feeling of satisfaction I get when I am done. I love the smell of Cinnamon. I love that I'm a blonde. I love older ladies that wear cheesy Christmas sweaters. I love getting advice from my Aunt Brenda, she is always spot on. I love getting massages, pedicures and just getting pampered in general. I love the smell of my sisters house. I love walking into my moms house no matter where she lives it always feels like home. I love talking on the phone to someone I love while driving somewhere. I love hearing how couples met. I love watching someone fall in Love- the glow they have makes me so happy! I love hearing someone I love is pregnant, getting married or just anything good happened to them. I love the sense of independence I feel going to a movie by myself. I love guys who shave their heads. I love thinking about what my Dad would say when I have a dilemma come up in life. I love looking at pictures and trying to remember what I felt at that moment. I love looking at pictures of my childhood and just trying to remember that moment. I love watching the Real Housewives- all of them. I love cooking shows and Top Chef. I love to bake for people I love. I love to cook dinner and kinda follow the recipe but not totally just to see what happens. I love to having friends and family at my house. I love spray tanning and I love talking to people who also love spray tanning about it. I love the way high school gyms smell during basketball season and I love the squeaking noise shoes make on the hardwood floors. I love the smell of fresh cut grass. I love football. I love the first sunny day after weeks if not months of rain. I love keeping in touch with people who I haven't seen in years and just hearing about what they are doing. I love people who give back. I love teachers. I love the way elementary schools smell. I love Mexican food. I love small towns. I love looking at houses online and fantasizing about my dream house. I love being home alone, sitting on the couch looking at catalogs. I love going to the Zoo and I really love Sea otters. I love the beach when it's cold outside, even rainy. I love the Mall and I really love it during the Holiday Season- for some reason it just really gets me in the Christmas spirit! I love Target. I love College Campuses. I love that I was in a sorority. I love meeting my friends kids for the first time. I love hearing what kids ask Santa for. I love San Francisco.
I loved this post, and I love my friend Morgan!! Miss you.
ReplyDelete