Thursday, December 15, 2011

War in Iraq.....

"Overnight the war in Iraq officially ended after 9 years, 4476 US Military deaths, and 800 Billion Dollars"
This is good news I think! I feel so disconnected to what is going on, I don't know 1 single person that was sent over there or that died, got injured etc...So it almost doesn't feel real to me. But I know to the families that lost a brother, son, mother, father, husband, wife the war felt very real and I am sure life will never be the same for them. I don't know what we were really doing there for 9 years, I can't wrap my brain around how we spent 800 billion dollars but what I do know is that I have so much respect and am so Thankful for these amazing men and women that have sacrificed for me. THANK YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment