Thursday, December 1, 2011

2 Months and Santa

Easton is now 2 months old! I know everyone says time goes by so fast and it does but I also can barely remember life without him now. He fits so perfectly into our lives and it feels like he completes us.
So we saw the Dr. today and did 2 shots- going back in a few weeks for more because I wanted to split them up....He cried bloody murder and is not happy tonight but very sleepy-hence me being able to blog...

New favorite things: wubbanub (thanks Coffey for the idea), smiling and coo-ing and laughing and I swear he watches my mouth and tries to mimic me and talk!

New dislikes: Santa and getting shots- okay this just all happened today but that's all I can think of right now!

So Justin took the day off and came with us to the Dr and to go see Santa. We grabbed lunch too and went and did some shopping, it was a really fun family day!

He's now sleeping 8 hours a night which is awesome! Making my life easier for sure. He currently weighs 13lbs 10 oz and is 24 inches tall! All around the 85th percentile. Except his head is still huge measuring in the 97th percentile. But the Dr. said everything looks good and he is the "perfect" weight for his height.




Life is good at The Bors House, getting excited for the Holiday festivities/parties that all start this weekend. Also going to start baking this weekend- fudge, butterscotch drops and Holiday M&M cookies! (I'd like to know why red and green M&M's taste soo much better than the regular ones?!?!!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment