Friday, December 16, 2011

Hawaii Vacation booked!

So we are headed to Hawaii (kona) in March! My parents go every year and invited us to join them! They are going for 2 weeks and we will just be there for 1, but I am sooo excited! And what better motivation to workout and get back in shape is there?!?!?
We are headed to the http://www.maunalanipoint.com/ in Kona. We are staying at a townhouse on the golf course! This resort features..
 Amazing Golf courses (where my parents will be EVERY day!)
 Multiple pools- Easton is excited to try a pool out!
 Townhouses we are staying in
 I plan on getting pampered!

 Waterfall hikes! I need to get Easton to start liking the front pack!
 This is the spa.... I'm dying of excitement!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds AH-MAZING!!! Think of me in frigid Minnesota while you're soaking up the rays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This trip sounds amazing. It also sounds like you need Mommy Moo to come and help with Easton! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do u fly straight thru or a layover? When will u be there?

    ReplyDelete