I love to bake this time of year and take goodies to friends houses! Here are my favorites.....
Fudge- I always make the fantasy fudge- the recipe is on the back of a jar of marshmallow creme, its way better to use bakers semi sweet chocolate than chocolate chips!- NO nuts for me though!
Banana Bread! I love the classic recipe is my Pillsbury cookbook Peanut butter blossoms- easy and a total crowd pleaser!
Butterscotch Drops- best salty and sweet thing on the planet! All you do is melt 2 bags of butterscotch chips on low-medium heat, after they are melted you throw in a can of cocktail peanuts and 4-5 cups of cornflakes. Drop on wax paper in spoonfuls and let cool. THESE ARE FRIGGIN DELICIOUS!
Gingersnaps! I hate cooking with molasses- its so annoying but so worth it when you taste one of these!
I made these for the first time this year- I just made the cookie recipe on the back of chocolate chips but added Holidays M&M's instead. They turned out great!
Snickerdoodles, a Holiday Classic!
And I love to Listen to Alabama Christmas CD while Baking! My all time favorite Holiday CD!









No comments:
Post a Comment