Friday, January 7, 2011

Early Birthday Suprise

Justin told me this morning that he booked 2 nights at the five pine lodge in sisters for the weekend of my birthday! I am so excited! http://www.fivepinelodge.com/   This place looks amazing, and we can play in the snow, eat, drink and go to the SPA all weekend! My birthday isn't until February 17th, but I have been letting him know that I'd really like a weekend away with him for my birthday, so he told me this morning. We are going the 18th of Feb to the 20th and we can even bring our Dog Makcie. I always take my birthday off work, but since its a Thursday this year I may not, plus I only have 12 hours of vacation time since I used it all up for our wedding/honeymoon. I may take a half day though, I know I am a grown up and going to be 32 and all but I really just can bring myself to work on my Birthday, is that ridiculous??

1 comment:

  1. So I have to say I LOVE that you have a blog as well! I need more ways to stalk you! Five Pine is amazing and beautiful! It will be such a fun weekend for you guys. That is where Nick and Dana got married. Trace and I checked out the spa, you will love it!

    ReplyDelete