Monday, January 10, 2011

GO COUGS

I just can't bring myself to put GO DUCKS as a title to a post, but I do want them to win the BCS Title tonight, it would be cool for our state. Its funny how beaver fans are cheering against them anyways, you'd think they could swallow there pride and cheer for the ducks! And after i say that i realize if the Husky's were in the Championship game I would cheer against them with passion.... so I just keep my mouth shut about it!

Waste Connections is representing at the game though, we have a garbage truck that is all decked out in UO because we are one of the biggest haulers in Eugene, my step dad Eric is there partying at it and he sent this pic:
It has a TV on it, that's what people are watching, and a keggerator built in..... GO DUCKS!

I know my dad is smiling down form wherever he is, he was a huge duck fan and he would be loving this today! Miss you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment