I clearly haven't been good at blogging so far! I need some inspiration... I am thinking if I make it my New year's resolution to blog that may work! Honestly I don't make New Years resolutions because I am constantly trying to change, better myself and set new goals throughout the year as is and adding a NY resolution would just be too exhausting.
But in 2011 I have so much to look forward. I start the year as a married woman which is very exciting! Marrying Justin was by far the best thing that happened to me in last year. Everyday I am grateful for him and everyday I love him more than the previous day.
I also start the year without my Dad and that is so sad but for some reason now that its a new year it already just seems easier..... Although I will miss my every single day.
So I am EXCITED for 2011. If you think about it its just another day.... but for some reason starting a new year in life just has promise, and I love that!
I am so excited about your blog! My advice to you is to blog for yourself. Even though we are going to love reading your stories, write about things you want to remember. All the little things will help us know you better. Can't wait to follow you on your next journey. Love you!!
ReplyDeleteLisa