Thursday, January 20, 2011

SPA time!

Last night I had a great spa experience I feel like its my duty as a woman to share it!
I went to Rejuvenation day spa in John's Landing for the "tangerine dream" body scrub. This is how the describe it:

"A delightful exfoliation for the skin. A dreamy blend of natural sea salts and tangerine oil are gently yet firmly massaged over your body. Dull, dry skin is sloughed away leaving you with a soft tangy glow. You will then experience the stimulating effects of either our Vichy or Swiss shower. The treatment concludes with an uplifting tangerine moisturizing massage. Your skin will be smooth and supple, tingling with improved circulation."

IT WAS AMAZING! The Vichy shower is a shower head thingy with like 7 heads they put over you to wash off the sea salt scrub it so warm and relaxing I could've fallen asleep! Then she poured cold water on me at the same time the shower was on me, it felt so cool! I must say the salt scrub was intense but my skin has never felt softer and even today after my shower it felt just as soft! (I still put lotion on though- see previous post ;-)

So go call round and find a spa near you that has a Vichy (pronounced vee-shee) shower and book a scrub immediately! Or if in Portland go to: http://www.rejuvenationdayspa.com/

HAPPY THURSDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment