We car shopped yesterday too! I want a SUV sometime this year (no hurry) but we had to take Justin's Truck in to get serviced so we went to Wilsonville Chevrolet and Looked at the Traverse (I liked it, Justin didn't ) and the Tahoe (maybe too big for me to be driving)! I actually really liked the Tahoe but I am pretty sure I wouldn't be able to park that beast downtown or at a crowded mall so we ruled it out.
Then we went to Chrysler/Jeep and looked at the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo and we both loved it! They even had a white one with tan interior which is exactly what I want! I actually had a jeep as a rental for a month and I loved it and I felt really safe! Plus I had borrowed my step dad's jeep one time and got rear ended in it (sorry Eric) but there was hardly any damage and we didn't get hurt to bad! So this is the front runner for now:
I still want to look at a Volvo too, but we have plenty of time for that!



I was about to write what a spoiled girl you are, and then I realized I got those things this past year too....so maybe we are both a little spoiled :-) can't wait to see your new couch!! The jeep is super cute, but LOVE my Volvo! xo
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the new Jeeps! I was trying to convince Michael that's the new car that he needs! He wouldn't go for it. He is still wanting the Tahoe. I REALLY want a Volvo some day too!! I always knew you had great taste! :)
ReplyDelete