So I made it back to the gym yesterday after a few weeks off-busy with Holiday events, or at least that's my excuse! The friendly hard-bodied guy that works at the front desk gave me a little smirk when he saw me like he was saying "where have you been the past few weeks" but I brushed him off. I wanted to say 'I have been drinking, eating and having fun, HA!" But it felt great to be back, the gym was pretty packed as it always is every January but luckily my gym doesn't have many members anyways and I still got on all the machines I wanted to. I am rotating arms and legs and doing 30+ mins of cardio Monday- Saturday. This should get my jeans back to fitting normal and not sooo snug! I am sure the multiple glasses (okay bottles) of wine I had over the Holidays had something to do with it too, along with cookies, summer sausage and cheese for dinner!
On another note: a new Season of the Bachelor started last night and I must say I am so excited! I loved Brad the first time he was on the show and was glad he didn't choose anyone because then he was still available for me (hey, I was single then, a girl can dream right?!?!) I must say these girls are gorgeous this season, lots of fake boobs & eyelashes, and you can tell they all had a stylist and full on hair and makeup team but I am sure I'd want the same if I was on national TV looking for love. I dont' know if I am just a hopeless romantic or what but I still believe (every season- yes I have seen them all) that the fairytale story can come true! And its just so fun to watch these people be vulnerable, make a fool out of themselves etc especially from the comfort of my own home!
No comments:
Post a Comment