Well we've been married for 3 months and 15 days, and I have loved every day of it! We have solved all marriage problems and are ready to give advice, KIDDING!!! But we did have a rough start with my dad passing but it reassured me even more that I chose a great man to spend my life with.
It's easy to love someone when life is good and they are happy! Its hard when they are sad and it's not your fault and there is nothing you can do ta make them feel better, but Justin still always tried....and it worked sometimes! But it was nice to know he was there and loved me through that all. He such a loyal and loving guy I am feel so lucky!
But this whole married life thing is fantastic! I had no idea, I was scared of it for years! Literally until my late 20's I thought maybe marriage wasn't for me, or maybe I wouldn't be good at it. And I always said I wouldn't get married til my 30's- which was right! I felt I had to be independent, have a successful career, buy my own house, live alone, support myself- and I did! I know I can do it and now I love having Justin take care of me now!
Lately we have been kinda 'boring' just working hard, working out, relaxing on the weekends, but I love it! I'm so glad I signed up for this whole marriage thing and I am excited to see what is in store for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment